Disclaimer
best viewed using GC, FF, IE, & SAFARI with screen reso of 1280x800,
sucks in smaller resolutions (kinda). not sure for other browsers.
and i think i'm boring, so if you're bored and you want to laugh at other boring people, welcome. but you don't necessarily have to tell me i'm boring though, *glances at tagboard*.
sooooo, let's have a little talk about me.
There are 7 days a week!

Hee happy birthday Livia! ^^
Happy Mothers' Day!!!!!!! :D
Alright I promised Averil I would do this:
When you told me you were cleaning your room,
I pretended to feel sad for you,
but actually I was feeling gloriously happy,
And you actually believed me, what a swine flu!
I sang a song of pity through sms,
You thought I was being nice like the nice person I am,
But hehe I was instead playing Restaurant City,
And after I texted you I realised I went bankrupt, damn!
You told me that you were cleaning your sty for me,
Averil, you took joy in the fact that I care,
But from my point of view is that you deserved it,
Plus the only other thing I know that is linked with care is bear.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,
Yes that is a line from my poem,
Not because I can't think of anything else, (which is partly true)
But 'cos I'm currently msning with Ian. (this is the only word that rhymes w poem srsly!)
This is getting really really long,
At least I'm putting in effort for you,
Although I said I wouldn't,
But I'm too nice, too sweet, too kind, too cool!
Okay lah I think I should end it,
Finally on one last ending note,
You really shouldn't take this to heart,
Because it was meant to be a joke, joke.

(GRINS)Hahahahah not bad right! ^^
K onto the real thing...
Thank you Averil fr cleaning up your messy (x1000000000) room fr me! Hahahha. I should think I'm worth it and I'm glad you realise that. Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou (and repeat this fr as long as you're cleaning your room) and I'll see you tomorrow! Toodle-me-toodles! :D
(hearts hearts hearts Soh Tim Hui)
Right so today in church we made little fake flower bouquets fr Mothers' Day! :D I made one too! Heehehehehhehehe.

And yesterday I made a big big card fr my mom.



At first when I gave my Grandma the bouquet, my mom act like nothing happened like that, say what, "Glad you remembered your Grandma etc etc."
Then when I gave her the card, she suddenly become super happy. Tsk!
Okay anyway today I went to Starbucks again worx! :D HAHAHAHAH.
My daddy brought me there.
Huat ah, today I tried the "Caramelized Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Muffin".
Wlao the name damn long sia LOL.

K I'm bored and I'm currently still playing Restaurant City, what the shit. I just started yesterday and I'm hooked! I think it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Pet Society though..
Hahahahahahhahaahhahahahaha. And I keep splurging everytime I got money so I end up with not enough to feed the stupid workers hahahahahhaahhhahhaah.
Ok I'm going to watch tv brb byebyebyebyebyebye ^^
Hi,
Meet Averil.

She's nice, furry, pink, and can swim.
She's perfect for being a lifeguard because, well, she floats!
THEREFORE SHE CAN SAVE LIVES.
Don't worry, she doesn't have swine flu, because she's already dying from HIV.
If you're looking for a lifelong partner, hey!
This must be fate, because apparently she (AVERIL)'s looking for one too ^^
Please send in all applications to cookiefaceyue@hotmail.com and do include your:
1. Name
2. Age
3. Species
4. Gender
5. Sexual Preference
6. Hobbies
7. Diet (All applications that don't state NO PORK are automatically rejected for the sake of my client)
8. Expectations
9. The swine price you're willing to pay for her hand in marriage
K that's all I do expect applications flooding in thx bye!
Labels: Livia, Mothers' Day, Poem
Sunday, May 10, 2009,7:32 PM |
comment |
0 comment(s)